Canada Life Sustainable Portfolios - how we build our responsible investing solution
Canada Life - Dec 15, 2021
Canada Life Sustainable Portfolios™ can help you invest for returns while reshaping the future
Studies show about three quarters of Canadians are interested in responsible investing.1 If you’re reading this, chances are you want your investments to have more influence on the world too. Let's talk about how Canada Life’s responsible investing solution works and why it may be right for you.
Canada Life Sustainable Portfolios™ can help you invest for returns while reshaping the future. How? The portfolios aim to invest in companies that strive to do good for society and the environment while also maintaining good governance. They aim to limit investments in companies with damaging or unsustainable business practices.
These all-in-one solutions are available as mutual funds or segregated funds. What does “all-in-one” mean? It means they're diversified across asset classes, regions and responsible investing strategies.
But not all responsible investment solutions are the same. Canada Life Sustainable Portfolios:
1. Are purpose-driven to align with your values
This means investing in companies that have strong environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices. This way, you can make a positive contribution to a more sustainable world.
2. Are performance-focused to invest for returns
This responsible investing solution helps navigate challenging markets while seeking to deliver stronger risk-adjusted return potential.
3. Have expert fund managers to produce continuing success
J.P. Morgan Asset Management2 has built a unique scoring system to help identify risks and opportunities. When you invest, it's like having 1000+ people across J.P. Morgan and Canada Life looking after your money and caring about your values.
The best part is you get all this in a single investment solution. Think of it as balancing purpose with performance – with ease. Watch this video to learn more.
I can help you find the right responsible investing solution to help you reach your goals. Let's talk more about how you can invest according to your values without sacrificing potential returns.
1. Responsible Investment Association (RIA). (2020, October). 2020 RIA Investor Opinion Survey – Canadian Investor Perspectives on Diversity and Inclusion. RIA Canada. https://www.riacanada.ca/research/2020-ria-investor-opinion-survey/
2. J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the brand for the asset management business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide. J.P. Morgan Asset Management is not affiliated with Canada Life.